[Rhodes22-list] Chris Crispel

Chris Crispel ccrispel at jeffnet.org
Wed Jan 23 09:44:13 EST 2008

Good Morning John:

Well, if I am buying "the boat"(Rhodes 22) here because that is where they
are made.  I'm shipping the boat down in a 40ft container along with my
household effects (there aren't many) and will sail the boat on either side
of Panama because it is trailerable and there is a road linking the Atlantic
side to the Pacific side.

And there you have it.

Chris