[Rhodes22-list] Italy...San Marco

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 23 17:38:34 EST 2008

Elle
     For whatever reason your pdf attachments (both Venice & San Marco) will not download showing as 'damaged' when I try to open them.   Pdf's usually are not a problem for me but there must be something causing the problem.  I may be the only one with a problem.  Still would like to see them.
  Rex

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Here's the next installment of Venice...the first of
San Marco....

Hope you enjoy it.

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs