[Rhodes22-list] posting pictures to Rhodes list or reading PDF's

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 14:26:03 EST 2008

ed,
  now the way you sent that pic of rummys houseboat, i click on it and it says error. if i want to see it i will have to go to nabble. it opens there. others pics open directly, like dreamcatcher, or elles travelogue,and still others open a thumbnail pic at the bottom of the email which i open with a antivirus scan to enlarge full screen. i have widows xp thru yahoo mail????. i can send links from other web pages direct, but attaching pics from my own files isn't easy. but no changes from formatting (pdf. vs. PDF). so why do i have to go to nabble to open a pic?

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

May I suggest using Nabble to post pictures to the list or to retrieve PDF
files that will read?

See: http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-f14229.html

For example see Rummy's new houseboat:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15065250/Rummy%2527s%2Bhouseboat.jpg