[Rhodes22-list] Italy...San Marco 5

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 21:17:21 EST 2008

Thank you, Caesar. My friends have been bugging me to
share them , and the gal I went with wants photos but
not all 3,000 of them...so this appears to be
satisfying several needs.

Thanks for you r comments...more travelogue to come...

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080125/6579b52f/attachment.pdf