[Rhodes22-list] Flooring and Shelving

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Mon Jan 28 11:43:31 EST 2008

Hank

 I have recently replaced my galley shelf and stringer below.  I used
clean pine 3/4" for the shelf and
 got a sheet of the woodgrain laminate that was also used on my galley
top and relaminated the top and shelf at the same time.  I used epoxy to
seal the underside of the shelf and the galley top.
  Replacing the stringer was more difficult and I also saturated it with
epoxy when it was finally installed.

I've tried to attach a picture lets see if this works.
Lou