[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Payment Method 1977 Rhodes 19

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Mon Jan 28 13:57:24 EST 2008

Everybody,

I thought you might be interested and forewarned if this happens to you. This individual answered a classified that I place on the sailing Texas web site.  I did not send him pictures, I merely replied what my bottom line was.  I've checked with the FBI and they confirmed that this is a scam and these people send you a bogus check and by the time it bounces they already have their money from you.