[Rhodes22-list] Chris Crispel - time to learn

Chris Crispel ccrispel at jeffnet.org
Mon Jan 28 19:22:29 EST 2008

Good Afternoon Ed:

Well, so you think it's time I stepped up to the plate.  That's interesting
since it is my decision and my capital that will be placed on "the plate".
I will make my decision in my own time and don't need to be pushed forward
by anyone.

No, I have not gone into the archieves but will take guidance from anyone
for this trip through memory lane.

Ed, I have not seen the boat in person.  Chris da Greek (as he refers to
himself) stopped by the house, we went out to lunch in Ashland, but
unfortunately, there was a major snow storm that hit and we had to pospone
the trip to his home where he has his boat.  So, next week, I will have the
opportunity to see this highly refined yacht.

So, Ed, that's where this stands.  Please don't do this again, it doesn't
feel good to me and quite frankly, I don't want to have anything to do with
people that don't respect me or my ability to make a decision, when I choose
to do so.

Chris