[Rhodes22-list] Ron S - and Hank

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jan 28 19:52:21 EST 2008

Chris,
Just ignore Tootle when he gets like that. Someone else will answer
your questions.

The Spitzer Hilton is a nicely made up "hotel room" at the plant.
We've stayed there.  I think the new latrine & shower refers to that.

Golden Corral is a chain buffet restaurant. They are all over the
East Coast. There is one in Edenton and we feel privileged to have
eaten there a couple of times with Stan & Rose.

Mary Lou & Fred