[Rhodes22-list] Flooring and Shelving/also Rug replacement

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 20:42:42 EST 2008

Not to steal Art's thunder but I replaced the
carpeting in my boat with a nice piece of
rubber-backed carpeting from good ole Wally's. The
piece I used was large enough that it has no seams.

I used the old carpeting as a pattern, cut the hole
for the table, marked the screw holes, etc. It goes
all the way back under the drawer under the step and
back to the bulkhead. Took about 20 min to cut and
place in the boat.

It looks great, dries when it gets wet, matches the
curtains, and was inexpensive enuf to replace
whenever..

I believe it cost under $20.

elle