[Rhodes22-list] Flooring and Shelving/also Rug replacement

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 23:27:08 EST 2008

yes, please, said the chorus. ;-))

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Art,

No, I did not make a pattern, but it would not be a
big deal to take the carpeting out & make one. It'll
come right up once the table base is out.I'd be glad
to make a pattern if it will help others.

My carpeting was icky brown...& rough on tender
toes...

Would anyone like some pictures?? The weather is to be
nice tomorrow so I'll be down on the dock for a while.

elle
--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs