[Rhodes22-list] Ron S - and Hank

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Tue Jan 29 12:20:26 EST 2008

Chris,

Mary Lou very eloquently described what I referred to in my post.  Stan and
Rose are wonderful hosts if you decide to make the trip to Edenton ( Highly
recommended) . The trip to NC afforded me an opportunity to meet Stan and
Rose , but in addition, to gather a much better feel and understanding as to
what goes into the boat that I was going to make a substantial investment
in.