[Rhodes22-list] North Carolina-South Carolina Line in January.jpg

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Jan 29 14:28:38 EST 2008

Ed, that's an inspiring shot.

I have a suspicion that you took this on the Blue Ridge
Parkway south of Waynesville-Canton.  The last time I
passed thru that stretch, I believe I got up to about
6000', but couldn't see much -- I was in the clouds.

I've made the trip from Front Royal to Cherokee a lot
of times, but the air is rarely that clear.

So I have to ask -- where were you when you took that
pic, how high up, and in what direction?