[Rhodes22-list] Pix-Companionway cover

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 19:08:56 EST 2008

Sorry y'all had to go so far to the bottom to find the
rug pix...forgot to delete all the old stuff...

Thought you'd like to see my 'found'
companionway/cockpit cover....it is a mainsail cover
for an Irwin 34. It had been hanging around the marina
for several years & finally landed in the yard sale
pile.

To avoid covering the solar panels on the cabin top, I
reversed the cover and put the aft end over the
companionway & the forward end over the cockpit. It
goes up to the pedestal. The zipper which would secure
the cover to the mast is unzipped, which allows it to
cover the sides of the cockpit. It does a good job of
keeping water out of the interior.

elle