[Rhodes22-list] Rug replacement..John & Hank..pix

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 20:08:13 EST 2008

spiffy. thanks. color is great.

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Here are several pix of the rug installation....

1) from the companionway
2) from the v-berth
3) shows the corner beween the head and galley.
4) couldn't get this clear as it was dark...this is
under the companionway, next to the step, facing aft.
The rug goes all the way back to the support under the
cockpit and also all the way back under the drawer

I believe it was a 4 x 6 piece of indoor-outdoor rug,
rubber backed. It was bound on all 4 sides, so the
foreward end and the port side are bound. You can see
the binding in rug1 on the left and by the head
compartment in rug3.I chose to put the cut portion on
the galley side as it would be under the kick space &
therefore get no wear.

It was really easy...the hardest part ws wrestling the
old rug out & up the path!

The cost of the rug was @$20.

elle