[Rhodes22-list] Naples, Maine - Swing Bridge - Urgent

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Jan 30 13:31:49 EST 2008

Yup.  Local it is.  I just sent reminders to all the
local real estate agents.  The marinas are already up
in arms.

Local merchants don't want a swing bridge - they want
traffic to flow freely, not realizing that much of
their business comes from people who first notice
their stores and signs when they are stopped to watch
the "charming" river boat pass by.

This and the environmental issues will all be brought
up at the hearing.

/Robert