[Rhodes22-list] Driving School

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:05:58 EST 2008

John,

Treat yourself to "Charlie Wilson" next.  I watched it again with my
youngest son and his reaction was, "that may be the best historical movie,
ever!"  Alex is no slouch on movies or history.  I enjoyed it as much the
second time as the first.

Brad

PS: I forgave myself for lining Julia Roberts pockets.  She looks good
naked!