[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Fundamentals Video

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 23:25:26 EST 2008

brad,
  i can't believe it. i watched this video before, and again just now. this time i noticed the name on the back of the boat she's on. didn't notice it before because my eyes were on her. did you notice the name of the boat,brad. hate to force you to review it (again!), but you may have missed it like i did the first time. heh!, heh!.

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Since I haven't seen my boat for over a month I thought it would be a good
idea to review the fundamentals. My learning abilities have slowed down
with age. It took me five times reviewing this video to understand the
material. Brad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BXnd0GkqoJ0&feature=related