[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim! Check Your Six!

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:13:20 EDT 2008

>From the Greatest Hits of Snarky Comments:

Check out that guy.  That shirt he's wearing comes in three sizes--small,
medium and extra gay.

To a pretty woman:  Talk about your Shock and Awe...

I'm gonna put you on my 'To Do' list.

Hey Mister!  Take your hands out of your pockets--We're the entertainment
here.

This guy is hearing impaired...he's here and he's impaired!

In some cultures, what you do would be considered normal

You aren't hot enough to be a bitch.

Go sit down before a house falls on you!

Your momma's so nasty..when I called her for phone sex....... I got an ear
infection.

(and just for you, Brad) Your momma's just like a 747...... she has a huge
cockpit.

...and these are the polite ones.

If I go to prison, I'll come out one damn good harmonica player.

Cross Eyed Slim