[Rhodes22-list] Sorry I meant the "new" Yamaha 8 or 9.9 hp

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 18:30:48 EDT 2008

Hi Ron,
How are you doing?  I sailed on Friday and on Saturday; light winds, both sails fully deployed, doing broad reach, close hauled, and growing in confidence with every launch.
I like your motor set up, and have filed it away for the future.  I may do the motor linkage first to improve my steering, and at a later date install the power controls on the tiller for that will add greater ease of operation especially for the Admiral.
happy Sailing
Caesar