[Rhodes22-list] Sorry I meant the

Jack Chirch jchirch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:05:20 EDT 2008

Got it!  Thanks, Art

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Arthur H. Czerwonky
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:57 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Sorry I meant the

Jack,
Attached to motor and tiller side - attached at a point on each which is
equidistant from the pivot points - 90 degree bimini deck mounts.
Attached between - Approx 10-12" 7/8" OD SS tube with eye ends on each end.
Simply match the eyes with the bimini mounts.  I'd use quick disconnects for
easy removal of the tube, freeing up non-linked motor motion (raising, etc.)
Mount so that the screw for the bimini mounts is vertical and both rudder
and motor can turn easily in sync.  I don't think Stan would have this for
sale - West (or Boater's World) should.  Does that help?
Art