[Rhodes22-list] cockpit cushions

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jul 3 16:24:46 EDT 2008

We keep our anchor and rode in a mesh bag in the lazarette (and get
it out long before we need it), fenders, spare docklines, a couple of
those CG approved throwable cushions (which are always out when we
are out of the slip), the shore power cord when we take it with us, a
small hose. The anchor, the fenders and docklines are the only things
we get out under way - usually when we are approaching an anchorage
or a marina.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD