[Rhodes22-list] cockpit cushions

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 14:31:03 EDT 2008

Here's the ultimate solution to all of this cushion talk. Just buy the good
ones from Stan and get the cockpit fill in cushions. They turn the cockpit
into  a level, large bed. Especially good under the stars with a loved one in
your  arms........a cold rum and coke I meant.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/4/2008 12:11:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,