[Rhodes22-list] Water Under V Berth? Water in side&forwardbilges; Reply...

andrew collins engineerpac at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 22:27:41 EDT 2008

Rummy and Stan

The partition to port was solid layup fg about 1/8 of an inch thick. The one
forward of the cb trunk bilge compartment is marine ply or similar about
3/8" thick, glassed on the forward side only. I do not know if this is a
stringer, it is a support for the floor in front of the V berth and the
head. This one might want a resin 'schmear' at the end of the season.

The starboard one is 1" thick, and already has a 3/4" diameter hole in it.

Water update: no more salt or fresh, bilges are dry. Rain is on the way, so
I will see if any comes in from the top.