[Rhodes22-list] cockpit sleeping

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 07:05:23 EDT 2008

Slim,
My cockpit filler cushions were fabricated by a previous owner and based on
Stan's design. Since the cushion design is Stan's, I decline to post the
pictures. The small wood or plastic strip around everyone's cockpit IS strong
enough to support any amount of weight the cockpit fill-in-cushions from GB can
handle. Save yourself a lot of trial and error and buy the cushions from Stan.
 They will be guaranteed to fit and are built from better materials than a
home  builder would use, including mine.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/6/2008 10:59:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,