[Rhodes22-list] FWIW

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Jul 8 11:09:03 EDT 2008

   You know what?  The really big roaches sometimes do fly down here!  I
   don't know how that's possible, and why they don't fly more often, but
   it's pretty gross.
   No way those giant roaches could get thorough to the electrified
   grid.  I've played with one of those before, and I couldn't get even
   my smallest finger through to the grid.  Yes, I was going to zap
   myself to see how much punch they had.  It's probably best that I
   wasn't able to.
   On Tue Jul 8 9:36 , John Lock sent:

     At 08:48 AM 7/8/2008 -0500, Thena Carville wrote:
     >John,
     >Does it work on larger bugs like carpenter bees, wasps and
     roaches?...
     Carpenter bees, probably not. I think they may be to big to get
     past
     the protective grid. Wasps, might work, but they'd have to hit it
     just right. I never tried. Roaches? Not unless you get 'em flying
     somehow.
     Cheers!
     John Lock