[Rhodes22-list] FWIW

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jul 8 11:16:18 EDT 2008

This brings to mind an image of trying to repeatedly bounce a roach on the
flyswatter until it makes enough contact with the grid to fry, sort of like
bouncing a tennis ball on a racquet.  I was never really coordinated enough
to do that either ... unless there was a rubber string attached to the ball.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: <benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com>Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008