[Rhodes22-list] 2004 RECYCLED RHODES FOR SALE !

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 15:29:50 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, due to personal issues I need to sell this outstanding
sailboat that I have had the pleasure of sailing for the past 1 ½ years.
Bummer for me, good for salivating list lurkers that are ready to pounce.

RED RHODES  is a 1989 that was completely recycled through Stan in 2004.  It
then pretty much sat on Lake Hartwell for several years almost literally
unused after recycle, due to health situation of previous owner. As a result
I got it in great condition and I offer it again in the same great condition
and better.

I added a brand new TOHATSU 9.8 that currently has less than 10 hours on it.
I bought the MAST hoist system and a Triad 2000 galvanized trailer with
surge brakes and spare tire. I added VHF radio.  Interior in great shape.
Boat and I are in Boone, North Carolina.

Comes complete with:

IMF main sail recently reconditioned
Genoa 175
Cockpit Bimini
All cushions interior and exterior
Anchor
15 gallon water tank
Full galley with one burner and fridge-ice chest
Anchor rode, dock lines, fenders
Battery charger
Engine lift
new deep cycle battery
E-mail me direct if interested for pictures, price and questions.

Pete
petelauritzen at earthlink.net