[Rhodes22-list] John - cockpit sleeping - reinforce the lip of the seats

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 07:58:31 EDT 2008

People,you are spending way to much time on this topic. The cockpit fill in
cushions have the proper sized plywood inserts to support any amount of weight
 (human that is) that can be placed in the cockpit. The strips around the
edge of  the cockpit seats are strong enough (wood or plastic) to support the
weight.  Trust Stan and his thorough testing methods before releasing them to the
public.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/11/2008 7:24:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,