[Rhodes22-list] 1986 R22 Zephyrus is for Sale

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:57:35 EDT 2008

The previous owner bought the new sails.  I have the originals and I thought
they looked in very good condition.  The PO said the older sailes had gotten
"blown out" which I did not test by reinstalling them.  The original genoa
was a 175. The new one is a 150.  I don't know why he picked Mack Sails, but
I have been happy with them.

You are correct, there is no bimini.  Even on the hottest days up here in
northern Wisconsin I never thought a bimini was necessary.  I had thought
that a bimini that would have zip- on sides (aka boom room) would be really
nice, but we never got into the extended weekend cruising that I had hoped
we would.  We did use the pop top enclosure on our adventure in the Apostle
Islands two years ago.

Thanks for the questions,

Todd