[Rhodes22-list] Mud/Wasp/Dirt "Dawbers"?

Jack Chirch jchirch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:30:32 EDT 2008

I'd recommend spelling it with a "u", as they get really annoyed about "w"s.
They're not usually much a problem around here(not too aggressive, as you
say), but they sometimes build those rock-hard mud tubes in unfortunate
places--vents, drain pipes (as in sink), even engine air cleaners.  You may
be fine, just eliminating the ones already found, & occasionally cleaning
out another one or two.

Bugs & sailboats seem to go together; a friend w/ a slip on L. Erie swears
he could sell spiders by the pound.

Good luck with 'em.

Jack Chirch
S/V Pax