[Rhodes22-list] Political Satire and the New Yorker is a Northeast Media?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 15 08:40:02 EDT 2008

Brad:

Excellent reply and reference.  Too bad our former Chicago Rhodie is an
ostrich and stuck his head in the sand.  Maybe you should forward your
comments directly to Ron..., but then he would probably blacklist you?

I really liked:
http://www.collegeotr.com/georgetown_university/rejected_new_yorker_covers_9944

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA