[Rhodes22-list] Ain't It Good To Be Alive And In Tennessee!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:53:51 EDT 2008

Bob,

Thought about you the other day when that was announced.  I switched from
Miller Lite to Bud Lite but for reasons other than Miller was sold to a
South African company.  I can't stand Coors so I guess it is Shinerbock
now?  Capital flows around the world where it earns the most so if the
Europeans and Asians want to buy US companies (or build plants here) it
means we must be doing something right.  The last time we tried
protectionism (Hoover and Smoot-Hawley) it didn't work so well.  At $140 a
barrel oil, beer will still be brewed locally and people have even more
reason to say home and enjoy suds.

Brad