[Rhodes22-list] Dave McGee asked "Is A Towing capacity of 4, 500 pounds e...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 15:58:42 EDT 2008

There are several factors that will determine whether your vehicle will tow
a Rhodes safely. GVWR: is the total weight, including your vehicle, gas and
occupants and the towed boat. Things that are taken into consideration when
determining whether you have the proper vehicle include tires (what are they
rated for?) cooling, transmission type, brakes and hitch. Not enough cooling and
 you will fry your transmission if it is automatic. It is an automatic isn't
it?  A lot to consider.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/15/2008 9:01:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,