[Rhodes22-list] Mud/Wasp/Dirt "Dawbers"? Mark - read Robert Skinner's Reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 15 16:10:37 EDT 2008

Mark,

Mud dauber wasp are prolific on Lake Hartwell.  There is a lot of red mud
for them.  I have used the no-pest strip with great sucess and ease for
years.

I tried to convince Elle to use them but because I suggested it, she tries
other high falutin methods that are a PITA.

The price has gone up on these yellow strips, and they do emit an odor, but
they work.  Nuff said.

Sometimes they are hard to find.  You get all kinds of sorry excuses for not
finding them.  But like space aliens, they are out there.

I have seen them in ships stores that are independent and want to serve
their customers.  I have gotten them in independent variety stores.

BTW if you use microsoft it spell checker would recommend the correct
spelling...  I wondered where you kept your boat when I parked recently
south of the Lincoln Memorial and saw boats...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18473896/Toast%2Bto%2BAl%2BGore.gif
Toast+to+Al+Gore.gif

No-Pest strip comes to mind.
Put it outside when you are sleeping in the cabin.

/Robert