[Rhodes22-list] Ain't It Good To Be Alive And In Tennessee!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jul 15 16:53:19 EDT 2008

Brad,

They make a few good things in TN.  My Nissan Xterra was made in Smyrna, TN
and they even give plant tours on Tue & Thurs:
http://www.rutherfordchamber.org/cvb/visitors/what-to-see/what-to-see-detail.php?PRKey=12

Great product built very well by folks in "The Heart of Tennessee."

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Brad Haslett" <flybrad at gmail.com>Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:50 PM