[Rhodes22-list] Solution to energy crisis.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jul 16 11:42:07 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Looks very interesting.  Clever idea to increase yield, not just for energy
but all agricultural products.  The question is, "How many of these systems
are being tested now with the current energy situation and which will win
out?"  I am reminded of VHS vs. BetaMax or HD vs. Blu.  All great ideas, but
the winner isn't always the best.

The stock, VCTPF, is at $0.53 today but had been at $0.99 earlier this year.
One must ask, "What happened?"

Can they make rum from algae?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)