[Rhodes22-list] Replacing Mast Boom Car

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 16 13:02:57 EDT 2008

   Tom,

   Wow!  You all looked a little quezy when you stepped off the boat in
   Annapolis - I didn't know whether it was my hot dogs or Stan's sailing
   trip.  I suggested a 'hospitality suite' for visitors to the demo
   area, but he declined - maybe because he was worried about my cooking
   skills.  Maybe he will reconsider and do dogs on his demo boat next
   year!  Let's have another when I come back to the Bay area.

   Moving to DC - this has to be a challenge with housing so expensive.
   I am seriously contemplating the St Pete area and have the boat
   there.  If you travel south I can say with certainty that the water
   level has not dropped as much as Hartwell, which is now ~ 11' below
   normal.  I was there last weekend and our "Toothpick Alley" looks more
   like a forest.  If  you all come south, well have Florida dogs on the
   boat.

   I'm really glad we connected with the R22, never to regret.

   Chow,

   Art