[Rhodes22-list] Solution to energy crisis.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jul 16 16:02:26 EDT 2008

Rummy,

It dipped to $0.49 at around 3pm before recovering to $0.53 at 3:30pm, a
whopping 8% ROI in less than an hour!  It appears to have closed at $0.52,
+4% on the day!

Not bad for a little OTC company.  WSJ & Bloomberg both like it.  Hopefully
it is not a PnD stock.  Has anyone seen any emails on VCTPF?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: <R22RumRunner at aol.com>Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:41 PM