[Rhodes22-list] Brad is demonstrating why he is not a politician again ...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:12:24 EDT 2008

Rik,

Here's what Nancy had to say in April 2006.  I wonder if she's found any oil
during that "swamp draining" project of hers.

Brad

"With skyrocketing gas prices, it is clear that the American people can no
longer afford the Republican Rubber Stamp Congress and its failure to stand
up to Republican big oil and gas company cronies. Americans this week are
paying *$2.91 a gallon on average* for regular gasoline – 33 cents higher
than last month, and double the price than when President Bush first came to
office.

With record gas prices, record CEO pay packages, and record oil company
profits, Speaker Hastert and the Majority Congress continue to give the
American people empty rhetoric rather than join Democrats who are working to
lower gas prices now."