[Rhodes22-list] Asteroids! April 13, 2036 could be a very bad day for Earth

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:26:10 EDT 2008

Mike,

That's great news!  Every time I run a retirement calculator based on
leaving at age 60 I start coming-up short around age 80.  If I work until
65, I'll have enough money to party like it's 1999 until the Big One hits in
2036.  In fact, I'm getting on eBay right now and shop for more tools for
the hangar and a Garmin 496 for the Bo.

Brad