[Rhodes22-list] Mike C's color it purple

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Thu Jul 17 14:18:27 EDT 2008

Ed K. -

Well, the boat had good red paint AND it struck my Admiral's fancy.  So,
"new paint" resources went to other goodies.

Mike

Mike:

After all your research, you are willing to settle for 'red'?

I thought that you would want 'sky blue'.  Or a distictive unique color.
Stan has one of the best boat painters in the country.  Why not
international orange, shocking pink or azure blue?  Put some individuality
into this new venture.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18506201/Mike%2BSailing.gif Mike+Sailing.gif

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Mary Lou,

Yeah, there were several red hulls at the factory. Also a fair number of
dark blue hulls.

You are right about ease of pronunciation and recollection being important-
latin may not be the best choice.

Mike