[Rhodes22-list] Question for Rummy

andrew collins engineerpac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:53:38 EDT 2008

Ron

I just mounted a 24W panel on the pop top sliding portion. The panel I
purchased is lower than the lip on the slider portion of the pop top, so
there is no chance of the boom hitting it. The exact clearance below the
boom to the top of the raised pop top is small, only a few inches, but sorry
I don't have the exact measurement.

Andrew
s/v Carmen