[Rhodes22-list] Source for side running lights

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 22:50:06 EDT 2008

Dana,
Thanks for this info.  Like I emailed to Lee, there are different wattage bulbs available, and the dirrerent intensity for each.  His 30 watt was quite different from your bulb, ergo the price difference significant.  Also, the quantity of 2 helps bring the Ancor price in line with yours.  I didn't doubt your checking your old bulb, but wanted to highlight this for Lee.  It may be more timely to use West than mailorder if in a pinch and the price isn't horrendous (sp?).
Chow,
Art