[Rhodes22-list] 2nd attempt: most wonderful time of the year

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 00:36:52 EDT 2008

John,

Had to switch to IE and download some software (personal issue) but finally
got the video to play.  Good stuff man!  Here is skinny on me - like anyone
gives a shit.  I've hated McCain for over 20 years.  Hate is not a PC word.
I've really, really, really disliked McCain for over 20 years.  The one time
in my life, life has given me the opportunity  to shove it straight up his
ass, life deals me the Chocolate Baby Jesus from Chicago (I'm not sure who
I'm probably offending here, chocolate producers, babies, Jesus, or people
from Chicago? -like being from downstate I give a shit).  Anyway, good video
and happy election season!

Brad