[Rhodes22-list] PoliticsucksvideoIhatethebastardbutWTF

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 08:54:51 EDT 2008

Hi Brad,

  Now this is the way to have a political debate! I also approve of your
shotgun approach of offending people (chocolate, babies, Jesus, chicago) It
doesn't bother me one bit because I grew a skin a long time ago. It's a pity
others are so easily offended but that is their problem not mine. When I was
young we had a slur (used to be called jokes in the pre-PC era) for any one
or any race color creed or country of national origin and the person being
insulted had an appropriate reply then we all laughed and went back to
picking sides for baseball football basketball which was far more bitter
than any jokes at hand. I've been told the cold war is over but watching
freedom of expression be steadily eroded by the PC police I wonder which
side won?

Dosvidanya  Comrade,
John Shulick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNyGHrwvJ-o&eurl=http://ace.mu.nu/