[Rhodes22-list] Will Al Gore now ask to stop space exploration and bring down space lab? [for Dana, Political]

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 23:34:00 EDT 2008

Hi Brad,

Please can you tell me how the Amerikans for prosperity managed to attend
the same event? Did they all walk ride bikes or take public transportation
to get there? I would really like to know why you hate this man so
intensely. I can tell you feel he is a hypocrite but I thought that was one
of those values you southerners hold so dear. If you feel global warming is
so much bs why don't you put your money where your mouth is and move to the
gulf coast. Then when the oceans don't rise in 20 or so years you can laugh
and say "I told you so".

Waiting patiently for the responding diatribe
John Shulick
Pgh Pa elevation Approximately 720 ft above sea level (for now at least)

Dana,

Here's your a-hole hero exposed-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESxvY1tQHTo&eurl=http://michellemalkin.com/2008/07/17/limousine-liberal-video-of-the-day-gore-and-his-gas-guzzling-fans-exposed/

I used to live down the road from Big Al.  What an ass!  I mean, HERO!

Brad