[Rhodes22-list] Will Al Gore now ask to stop space exploration and bring down space lab? [for Dana, Political]

Dana realnamen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 10:39:54 EDT 2008

Brad,

I understand that you want to address these diatribes to somebody.  Please pick someone else.  I routinely delete both your and Ed's messages.  Other than scanning them quickly, I haven't read (or watched) any of them.  I haven't responded with any political content.  Please just go away.  I'm going sailing now on an awesome sailboat.

-Dana