[Rhodes22-list] Michael Meltzer's reply does not answer original question and should get those who worship the Green God Gore's attention?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 08:09:40 EDT 2008

Michael,

You said that you know why?  The same problem is happening to Stan's emails.
I guess it is a plot to make me respond the next day?  So you are in cahoots
with media of the northeast too?

As to the Expedition not being a SUV but a truck, come on now, more slippery
jargon?  I suppose that black one of those next to Al Gore’s house is not
one either?  Consider a small VW bus to haul those daughters around in?

So you know how to ask the hard questions too?   Independent thought,
rigorous questioning, and rational skepticism — the marks of free people?
So how much longer do we have?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
See Michael's question below!!!