[Rhodes22-list] What's with these newbies???? for the windbags..; ^)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 18:31:24 EDT 2008

I cannot believe these newbies who complain about the content of 'da list'.

Do these people go to others' homes & criticize the decor???

They just waltz in & feel that the list has to conform to their preconceived notions......

Do they not have a 'delete' key on their keyboards??

We have the same problem with our museum photo group...just the other day...instead of sitting back & getting the lay of the land, & seeing who is who & who does what, they start right off with how we could do things 'different...better...otherwise'.....not knowing that we've been there & back....

Ok, I'm done.

elle..the roseanne roseannadanna clone