[Rhodes22-list] Electrical Advice

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 11:42:58 EDT 2008

Lee,

Get a can of CorrosionX available from True Value Hardware or online at
AircraftSpruce.com (pay more for the aviation version).  Spray the livin'
dog shit (technical term) out of everything electrical you take apart or
even look at, including breakers.  You won't hurt anything electrical and
you'll be amazed at the stuff you fix (but can't explain why).  BTW,
electrical problems that occur under motion but don't show at the dock or in
the chocks can be frustrating to troubleshoot.  Patience man!

Brad